First of all In-n-Out finally opened so my friend and I decided that we were going to go on the first day. It was a dumb idea, We loaded up all of our kids and waited in the drive thru line for 45 minutes to get a hamburger. We pretty much laughed at ourselves the whole time. It tasted good though and we are part of the cool In-n-Out club now RIGHT? You uppity California and Nevada people know what I mean.
Stu had to do some training for his job up north and so we went with him last Wed. I swear we make that drive every other week, but I love seeing everyone.
My family and Stu's family threw Braden ANOTHER birthday party. (He was pretty spoiled) We went to dinner with Stu's cousins from Sacramento, shopped at Ikea, had a few game nights and watched a lot of NBA playoffs (ugh). Overall we had a good time and just got back on Sunday! Here's some pics from the week of fun.
Our baseball obsessed boys! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the baseball stuff!
10 comments:
I think you guys should just live up here probably. Wish we could have seen you more! We will have to make a visit down there soon, its been a while! Love ya~
I have a tip for girls hair... Buzz it. I think girls look cute with no hair at all. I'm hoping this style catches on so I can stop worrying about my crappy hair... so shave her head and let me know when it starts catching on.
Sorry, I dont have much experience in doing little girls hair, wish i could help! She is such a cutie though, all your kids are way cute! So In N Out huh? My friend told me they were opening one down there, and when we go down next we are for sure going there! I dont care if we have to wait an hour, love that place! Glad you had a fun couple of weeks!
You've seen my girls hair--so obviously I have no tips. Just buy lots of the littlest clips you can find and plan on replacing them often because they fall out of fine baby hair very easily (or get pulled out--Savannah hates anything in her hair). So good luck! She's adorable though. Sorry we missed you when you were up here.
She is probably one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen. She is soooo cute. She doesn't need her hair done:) But even if you put a cute little slick pony tail or clip thing in the very front bangs it always looks good.
Looks like you guys had some fun. I love In'nOut, I didn't know STG didn't have one. Danielle, you are such a cute/fun/strong mommy. Your kids are so lucky.
That is great that you guys have an inn & out now. Where is it located? We eat there almost weekly!
Will you eat In N OUt for me?? That sounds so good right now. I am jealous. Josslyn is beautiful. Look at those eyes! Give me details on what you want (saying anything doesn't work for me) and I'll send you some clips and stuff!
Hello! I too have hit the In and Out a few times since it's arrival! Well worth the wait. Thanks for letting me peek in at your blog! Fun to see you on Saturday, you always look great.
We sure do miss you all when you are gone. We don't really know what to do with ourselves. So quit going to see your family!! haha
Post a Comment