It's hard for me to believe that I am old enough to have a 7 year old, but it's true. It's sad when your kids birthday's start making you feel old too...Like my birthday isn't enough!
We spent the weekend celebrating Brade's birthday. He had a biking birthday party with his friends and cousins. It was an obstacle course for bikes. (Stu painted the street and over saw the whole party...I was sooooo glad to have him around to keep the kids entertained.) Also, our neighbor was a SUPER big help. I am so grateful to be surrounded by awesome people!
7 comments:
Yeah that's crazy you have a 7 year old! I think I knew you when I was 7 ha ha You're a HOT MAMA and still look SOOO young!
Yeah that is pretty crazy! I can't even imagine having a seven year old.
Wow! 7 that's crazy!! Elleigh turns 5 in a few weeks and that is huge for me too! How in the world we got to this point I don't know! I am starting to relate to parents that have teenagers more than I am to the teenagers! That makes me feel old! Where do you guys live?
I know! I have a 6 going on 7 year old this year too! We are gettin up there! Its a good thing though, I hear 30 is the new 20!!!!!!!!
Yes I am sad I didn't know you lived there! Well now I know and i will definitely call if I am down that way! What a fun place to live!! Thanks for all the comments! We are really excited!
You live in St. Geroge??? We will probably be moving there in Aug. after my husband graduates from PA school....small world. We will have to get together.
He is so cute. You make me laugh. You are not even old. my grandma is old:)
Post a Comment