Yesterday I LOST it...I know that this never happens to any of you but sometimes I just get crazy and end up on the phone with Stu bawling my eyes out. 4 kids is hard, and keeps me busy,but they weren't even the problem. I don't even know how to express what I am really feeling. I feel just like Joss looks in this picture;
exposed, cold, mad, a bit sad maybe!
I have had many experiences the last couple of years regarding money where people haven't been true to their word. (Yesterday being one of them.) It's amazing the lack of integrity I have seen. I hope to have my mind changed, but as for now I am convinced that there are more dishonest than honest in the world. Sad! If you have any words of wisdom for me than please share. I hate feeling like the only person that these kind of things happen to.
5 comments:
wow! I am so sorry that whatever happened happened to you! I like to believe that their are more good people than bad people too! Its hard when people have their own freeagency, you sound like me when I have had a hard day. I lose it for sure, Rog is the one who has to be the one who is calm and normal when I get like that. Good thing we have good husbands to help us out when we have a hard time! Hope everything is going better for you already!
Well, I'm sorry that you had a crummy day, but I have to say thank you thank you! I am so glad to hear that I am not the only woman who goes crazy and calls her husband crying when they feel overwhelmed. I do this a couple times a month probably. At least lately I have. Anyway, sorry that you're having to deal with dishonesty--that's a frustrating one. I like to think that more people are honest than not, but I'm not so sure. I feel like people just care about the bottom line and what they want, not how they get it. Hopefully that is a gross generalization. There's my vent. Good luck with whatever it was. Love you!
I know how you feel. I cry to Chad often that " I cant do this". And I only have 1 very good natured baby. But most of my issues are with people not being honest as well. I have borrowered out to family members alot of money. That money I was promised I would have back with in 3 months and so I could payoff my homes. So far its been 12 months and not one dime back. Not to mention I may have to go back to work because of not getting paid back. Hang in there. I know for me praying alot is the only comfort I find.
I am so glad you found me! It is nice to have a really good friend back in my life! I am sad you don't live closer but I hope that you love it! TO tell you the truth I don't even know where you live! Sad I know! Yes I did know Natalie! She is so cute and so is her little boy! Anyway, my little venting session did help and I am just glad that I have people who will send their love to me and boost me up right now. After loosing my dad, we have had some rough times and I am ready for a break! I want more children but I just feel like we have to get through this first. Hopefully the end is coming or at least a little help. I do feel very hopeful. Thank you for all your comments. It is so fun to be able to hear how you are doing!
Money freakin SUCKS! Seriously.. it controls the world.. It's scary how many people are dishonest when it comes to money too. I'm sorry Danielle. GEEZ! I ALWAYS call Enoch crying, I love htat I'm not the only one that calls to vent, etc. You're such a sweet person and have the cutest family, who would ever "screw you guys over" or anything like unto it???
Post a Comment