I haven't ever been officially tagged, but here it goes. (Thanks Adrienne;)
Where did you go on your first date? It was a large group date to Cafe Rio, and then Stu and his friends set up a movie in the park. It would have been funner if Stu would have talked to me, sat by me or even rode in the car with me. I had fun with his friends, but I thought for sure he must have been disgusted by me based on the way he was acting. I remember really being smitten by his smile... I still am. It was the first time that I was sad that there probably wouldn't be a 2nd date.
How long have you been together? We have been married 8 years and two months and we only had dated/ been engaged 8 months soooo. Time flies!
Who eats more? NO QUESTION IT'S ME! Stu says I have two really long hollow legs. I love food so what?
Who said I love your first? Me again. I actually said "I'm head over heels." I know it's stupid and corny and I can't believe I just put that in here. Stu says it more now though.
Who is taller? Stu is barely taller than me...Just kidding Stu. Stu's 5'11" and I'm 5'7"
Who sings better? Me again! Let's just say Stu's nickname is "monotone man"!
Who does the laundry? I do. It NEVER ENDS! I don't iron and unfortunately neither does Stu so, he gets made fun of sometimes for having wrinkley clothes and it drives my mother insane.
Who pays the bills? That's a trick question right? Stu makes the money and I spend it. So I guess we both pay the bills. I am the one who literally writes the checks.
Who mows the lawn? Yeah finally one for Stu! He just got a new lawn mower and he is super proud of how green and pretty our lawn is.
Who cooks dinner? I do...sometimes. If I'm too lazy (which is a lot lately) then Stu will try to chef something up. His repertoire consists of breakfast foods and cup of noodles, which is okay because he makes the worlds BEST PANCAKES with buttermilk syrup. YUM!
Who drives when you are together? We both agree that it seems weird to have the woman driving with the man in the passenger seat. Must be that old school men and women roles mentality, so Stu drives when were together.
Who is more stubborn? Me Me ME! Stu is rarely stubborn, lucky for me!
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. We love you Mom Squires though!
Who kissed who first? Stu has his side of the story, but he kissed me first in the foothills of Alpine by the Karmengia. Yes I almost fainted, but mostly because I was shocked. Stu still thinks he has magical kissing powers.
Who proposed? Stu asked me to marry him many times that he doesn't recall, but he finally did officially on my 20th birthday. I was really sick, so it wasn't super romantic, but really memorable for me! I loved it!
Who is more sensitive? um....one word "Therapist". Yeah, I would say Stu is definetly more sensitive. Maybe he doesn't want me to say that. Sorry hun!
Who has more friends? Stu. He knows everyone!
Who has more siblings? Stu again, He has 3 brothers and 6 sisters. YIKES.
Who wears the pants in the family? Do we really have to answer this? ME OF COURSE!
I tag Natalie J., Debbie J., and Monica I.
6 comments:
Haha. This made me laugh so hard. I think you are so funny. Loved all your answers!
you guys are the cutest! Dont worry, I dont iron either, I totally do the wash, dry, spray, and smooth method! It is faster and gives me more time and energy for more important things! I am so glad I am not the only one!
p.s. I have always loved your "hollow legs"
You guys are so GORGEOUS! Okay so I think you are hilarious, as well. And I DO NOT IRON. I don't even take the clothes to the dry cleaners. The ironing and dry cleaning both sit in their piles and gather dust for like 2 years before I decide to do them both. Then they have to be worn a bunch and then we go through the same process. It is a good thing neither of us requires anything like that for work...
Hey cute friend,
I love your blog. Your family is beautiful. He by the way my anxiety got the best of me and so I have taken our blog to private. Just call me and let me know your email so I can add you to my invite list.
love ya, Monica
You guys are darling! So fun to read your cute comments. We luv ya!
Post a Comment