Last Thursday I made a quick trip up north to welcome my new niece and to watch my only sis open her mission call. I'm the only one out of my sisters and brothers now who hasn't gone on a mission. My brother Justin's baby, Taylor Ann, was born at the exact same time that my sister opened her mission call...lots of fun! I am loving that new baby's keep coming to our family, I've been the only one with kids for long enough. She is a cute little thing and it's fun and a bit weird to watch my brothers turn into Dad's. It kinda makes me feel old.
Kara is going to the Cleveland OH mission with a special emphasis on the church historical sites (Kirtland, OH). I am so proud of her and her willingness to serve. She will be an awesome missionary. She has always been such a great example to me even though she is my younger sister. My kids are going to miss their "Aunt Kara"!
11 comments:
What a crazy and exciting time in your family! Kara is going to be such a great missionary and not to worry I did not go on a mission either and I am the only one in my entire family that did not get accepted to BYU but we are still great people doing great things!!!! Your mom must be going nuts!
SO CRAZY!!! I can´t believe that little Kara is old enough to go on a mission! I´m so excited for her. When does she leave?
You´re awesome!
hugs.
Cute baby! You are so fun by-the-way!
That is soo cool about Kara. Andy and Lauren can take care of her!
Congratulations to Justin and Kara! How exciting is that?? We've always wanted to visit Kirtland.....
So crazy that Justin and I are parents! What a sweet/precious baby!!
AWESOME for Kara! Even though J.J. gets back soon and I wanted them to "hook up" ;) Oh well.. ha ha
What a cute baby! Auntie looks pretty cute too! Glad you had a fun short trip seeing your family. Congrats to your sister- that will be a great place to serve!
Hey, we'll have to go visit her at the sites! So fun, when does she leave?
Thats awesome! Great news for your family, how fun! I always thought that a church history site mission would be the awesomest to go on! Good luck to both your siblings. Life is so great!
Wow! We didn't know Kara was going on a mission. How exciting! Cute baby too. We are glad you blog so we know what is going on with all the family!
Oh my gosh! That is soo exciting about Kara, I totally want to spit!! I'm the only one in my cute family that didn't go also, but we're going to be killer couple missionaries right? (Not me and you together, that would be way too much of a party!!) Oh and by the way, you are old! Love you and all of your cute cute family!!!
Post a Comment