
You all were right...The stars aligned and this family is gonna grow AGAIN! We are excited and I think I am over the initial shock of having 5 kids under eight years old. It's gonna be a blast to have a new little one. I really love the spirit and joy that those little bundles of joy bring into a home. My kids are SUPER excited too! Just for the record this baby was Stu's idea. He's a darn good dad, and I couldn't do it with out him.
Well, I think I'm just about over the feeling cruddy stage and just starting the get fat stage, and I'm not looking forward to the getting fatter than you can believe AND feeling cruddier than ever stage, but I'm sure it will be totally worth it.
Thanks for the love and support. Big families don't really go over too well these days so every bit of encouragement helps!
Well, I think I'm just about over the feeling cruddy stage and just starting the get fat stage, and I'm not looking forward to the getting fatter than you can believe AND feeling cruddier than ever stage, but I'm sure it will be totally worth it.
Thanks for the love and support. Big families don't really go over too well these days so every bit of encouragement helps!
22 comments:
I'm just so excited for you guys! I totally want to have my kids all close like that. YAY! When are you due?
How fun!! But you still haven't answered the important question - when are you due?
Oh Danielle, how exciting for you guys! I LOVE that you guys will be having a big family, I really still want one, so we'll see. Good job! So when is the big day!
super excited for you! I think you are amazing:O)
Don't let anyone tell you different--big families are awesome!! We had five kids in seven years and I wouldn't trade any of the chaos!! ( even the twins at the end!) Congratualtions--hope you keep feeling good!
YAY!!! That is super exciting. Congratulations, and I hope all goes well.
Congrats Danielle! I think that's so great, and you have such a cute little (or big...haha) family. We'll have a big family too eventually! Big families are the best.
You are a great mom & big families are sweet! I am pretty sure I won't be blessed with one since it took 9 years for 1 baby, so enjoy it for those of us who take forever!!! :) I love pregnant girls & I can't imagine you big ... how are you already to the gain weight stage you look so tiny still?!
p.s. you can take me off your list since my blog is GONE for good. :)
Yay! I am SUPER excited for you and your family! I think it is so fun to have little babies in the house (it's the HAVING them thats not too fun;) ) Good luck! When is your due date and are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl?
Congrats! I think that is awesome and I love big families and want to have one of my own! You are a fabulous mother and your children are so lucky to have you for their mother!:) Hope that you are doing well and feeling a little bit better, and for the record you NEVER look bad pregnant or EVER! LOL
Congrats!! I want 5 kids too. You are lucky you already have 4. I haven't even started. I still have to get fat and feel crappy 5 times. Ahhhh :D Big families are the bomb. We had five kids growing up and it was so much fun. I love when we still all get together. Plus you make cute kids why not have more ;)
Big families are awesome! Especially yours. Just enjoy that fat cruddy stage. It does end eventually!
yes! I guessed it first! Exciting!!! When is the due date?
congrats guys!! Cindi told me that she saw an ultrasound picture on your fridge, but she wasn't sure if you were telling people yet. So exciting! You are super woman and those kids are so lucky to have you as a mom. Good luck!
you are just awesome! I am so excited for you guys!
I think it is absolutly awesome! Sorry you have been feeling crappy lately- but you sure always look cute and great! You and Stu are great parents- well deserving of a big fam! love ya
yaaa danielle you look so cute! AND.. you are tiny!! if anyone can handle a lot of kids, it's you! congrats!
You guys have really cute babies, so that is great that you are going to have another little girl!!! We are excited for you.
Wow!! That is so exciting! I am happy for you. How far along are you?
Congrats! And don't let anybody give you trouble for having a big family. Look at it this way; there are a lot of spirits waiting to come here, and you're just making sure a few more are born into a solid, loving family. What could possibly be wrong with that?
Congrats! How exciting! The more kids you can have the better, you are an amazing mom, they are lucky to have ya!
Congrats!! How are you feeling? I am so excited for your cute family. You guys are awesome parents- you deserve lots more of those cute blond babies :)
Post a Comment