Wow this pregnancy is flying by for me! Hee Hee, you can already find out, WOWZERS. I think it's a sweet little girl! But boys are always fun and hey he'll have lots of brothers to protect him. Let us know!
Congratulations Danielle! You are such a trooper. Now I've really got a lot of catchin up to do! THat is so exciting! HOpefully I'll be jumpin on that wagon here shortly! It's so bittersweet! Take Care! Oh--I think it's for sure a girl, sweet little Joss needs a sis!
10 comments:
Oooh, I can't wait to find out! Another girl maybe?
I think it's another boy. :O)
Can't wait to have you guys in class!
First you were on a boy streak, now it's going to be a girl streak. So I predict girl. I figure my chances are 50/50.
I would love for your sweet baby girl to get a sister. I am excited to find out! LEt us know asap:O)
Wow this pregnancy is flying by for me! Hee Hee, you can already find out, WOWZERS. I think it's a sweet little girl! But boys are always fun and hey he'll have lots of brothers to protect him. Let us know!
i hope its a girl.. but i think its a boy. either way, i am excited
Congratulations Danielle! You are such a trooper. Now I've really got a lot of catchin up to do! THat is so exciting! HOpefully I'll be jumpin on that wagon here shortly! It's so bittersweet! Take Care! Oh--I think it's for sure a girl, sweet little Joss needs a sis!
ONE OF EACH!!! ha ha ha!!
I think a girl!!! Either way he/she will be fun to have around.
I hope you get another GIRL!! To balance things out more. Either way the baby will be beautiful!
Post a Comment