I hate blogging right now....but for posterity's sake let's just make a little list.
All my boys went on the Trek in Wyoming. Yep the pioneer trek in Martins cove. Awesome story to go with that, I'll get around to posting soon...after the baby probably.
Celebrated my Grandmother's 80th bday.
Threw out my pelvis (doesn't that sound fun?)
All my kitchen appliances broke and I mean the big ones...oven, microwave, dishwashers. We are still waiting for parts.
Kids started school! 2 boys in school all day hurray! They love it.
Went to a "Special" meeting in my stake with Elder Andersen. It isn't everyday you get to sit 5 seats away from an apostle. I sang in the choir and they put me right in the front for the whole stake to see how LARGE I am. It was an awesome experience.
Visited with my friend from Spain when she came through St. George. Always a blast!
And now I am just trying to finish out the last two weeks of pregnancy strong...it doesn't help when the Dr says that I'm measuring big, but not looking too ready! BOOOO!
We are excited to get a new little gal here, but it is hard just waiting for life to happen.
I'm sure I have pictures on my camera, but honestly I'm too lazy to do the download thing.
LIFE is GOOD!
7 comments:
Hey Hey! You are probably super super busy right now and I hate to bug you, but I was just wondering if you got my e-mail regarding Cindi's Birthday.
Everyone is writing her a letter for her 50th birthday telling her their favorite memory of her and what they love about her. You guys don't have to do it if you are too busy. You can e-mail it to me at andrea.ingersoll@yahoo.com. It needs to be ASAP. Let me know if you have any questions. There are more details in the e-mail.!
Thanks!
Yeah!! Get that little girl here! We all sure miss you guys!
Sounds like you've kept busy. Good luck with the next few weeks. I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one. So exciting!!!
I love school!!! They should start ALL-DAY school for kids when they are 3!!
Two weeks left! I can't believe she is almost here. I am so excited for her. Sounds like you are keeping pretty busy!! We are missing you guys and think its about time for a group vacation again? :) Love Ya
I hope your baby girl comes soon! (But not too soon...) Best wishes! Have Stu post some pics of the sweet baby, when she arrives! :) I'll be thinking of you!
I am glad to hear you are all alive and well. Sorry about the pelvis and appliances that stinks! I am happy for you that the baby will be here soon! Hang in there we will be thinking about you:)
Post a Comment