Yep folks she's here! Born Sept. 3 2009 8lbs 3oz black haired, dimpled beauty...and yes I went all natural, by choice, and it was quite the experience. I still don't love the idea of blogging so this is gonna be short and sweet.
My husband is AMAZING.
My mom is the best help ever.
The baby is healthy, happy, and smells sooooooo great! (Nothing compares to that new baby smell.)
And Jillian Renee Squires has the 4 most excited brothers and sister you have ever seen.
LIFE IS WONDERFUL!
31 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! She is so dang beautiful! I wish I could smell her myself.
And her name! Of course I love it! I always wished my name was Jillian instead of just plain Jill. My question is this though: Will Stu call her Dillian?
Please bring her by my house or invite me up to your mom's next time you come up, because I would love to see her in person.
Love you guys. Congratulations!
Sorry, that last person was Jill, not Amy. Amy is a friend here visiting me from Canada, and she was logged in on my computer.
Awww CONGRATS!! I LOVE the mell of new babies as well. I CAN'T believe you had her natural, you go girl! Cute picture. 5 kids.. I love it
CONGRATS!!! What a cute addition to the Squire family:) You are amazing.. NATURAL??? wow you go girl!
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! She is so cute. Cant wait to see her!!! I love her and you all!
Glad you got that sweetie out and I hope your hip/back/whatever is feeling better. You go girl with the natural thing! I won't be following you down that trail but you are amazing. She is super sweet and I want to come down and see you guys!!! Maybe during the hunt..? Congrats!!!! Love you.
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! She is beautiful like all your other beautiful children!! Listen to you wonder woman all natural! I did that with Brin, and decided I'm a firm believer in medication....so the next time the epidural just wore off and I still felt the whole thing!!
She looks beautiful! I hope you had a good experience going natural and want to hear all about it when you get a chance.
Oh I love you guys and wish I could hold her now! Give all those wonderful kids of yours kisses from their Aunt Katie! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Congratulations! Glad to hear everything went well!
Congrats guys!! So exciting! And don't stop blogging, I want to see more pictures of your sweet new addition (and your other cuties too of course)!! Glad to know she arrived safe and sound.
Hooray for you! She is beautiful!! Congrats!
Congrats!!! She is a beauty, just like the rest of them. Crazy you did it natural. That will never even exist in my thoughts. You are tough. Good luck with 5 :)
Team of 7! I'm thinking you need a name for your blog that doesn't have to change once per year to reflect the new number of people in the fam! Ha ha!
Oh, Danielle and Stuart, HOW LUCKY CAN YOU GET. That picture with her and Joss can't be surpassed. Can't wait to hold her and hug all of the others. I have "special" gum for all the kids when I see them next.Glad it went the way you planned, "natural" will you do that again next time? Love you so much.
She is a sweet looking baby! Call if you need anything...or someone to just take her off your hands for a few hours while you catch up on your sleep!
Congrats to you girl, what a darling name and a beautiful baby. I am so excited for you guys. Tell Stu way to go, darling little family!
What a beautiful baby!!! Congratulations! I hope that you are doing well and that baby is doing well! I would love to come and see you when you are up next! You have beautiful kids! :)
AWESOME! I am soo excited for you and your family! Does that mean Stu actually did not go to the BYU game? I had Luke natural and did not enjoy it at all so with Emma I told them to give me a double!! Love you!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your family! She is beautiful and I love her name!
You are a Rock Star!! for going all natural!! I thought about it with my last one, but caved in at the last minute. I needed drugs. Way to go!
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so awesome! YOu are my hero! Sounds like all natural was a great experience! So beautiful!
YIPEE!!!! So sorry I haven't called...I've been meaning to, but never think about it at the right time! She is beautiful!! It's a good think you make so many baby's because you make pretty ones!
I'll give you a call before I go back to Spain. Love you so much. Glad all went well...even though you're crazy enough to do it all natural.
Hugs for all!
CONGRATS!! She is adorable. I can't wait to see more pictures of her. I love that new baby smell. Too bad Charlotte has grown out of it! Can I just say you are AMAZING! How in the world did you go all natural! I am impressed with what a strong sister-in-law I have! Love you all! Give the baby a big hug and kiss from her favorite Aunt!
Congrats!!!! She is Beautiful, and you are amazing for going natural. Can't wait to meet her. I thought for sure she would be Gwen....but Jillian is so cute. Hurry and get back to the blogging world will ya!
Congratulations! What made you decide to go all natural this time around? The others were just too easy :)?
SHe is precious! You do good work!
We love you and are glad to know she is here and that you had such a wonderful experience.
Congratulations~
WHAT?! Where have I been I didn't know you had her yet!!! CONGRATS! I can't wait to meet her!!!
Congrats! Oh man I think you are amazing going natural, when that was an option for me, I would have rather died than continue without pain meds!
Congrats!! She is a beauty. Also, good job on going natural.
We had such a great time with your darling family. We felt so comfortable and were spiritually uplifted being in your home (and listening to conference). Thanks for the grilled cheese and tomatoes, orange rolls, apricot bars (i want that recipe) and the entertainment. I'd come back in a heartbeat just to snuggle with Jillian again. She is heaven!!! Love you tons!
Guess what? I saw your cute sister today at church. She says hi and said to send pics asap!! She misses you guys and is sad she can't be there to help you with the kids. She looks great and says she loves the mish. Missionaries are the best! I hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment