4 places I visit often;
My mom's
The grocery store
Sno Cone Shack
The next door neighbors house
4 people who call/e-mail or text regularly;
Stu (of course)
My Good ol' Dad We talk pretty much everyday!
My bro Justin
Katherine my next door neighbor
5 favorite foods;
String cheese
creme brulee
Anything MEXICAN (hint of lime tostitos)
Stu's famous pancakes
ICE
4 places I'd rather be;
anywhere where my family is!
the beach
in europe (never been but I would love to go)
anywhere where good friends are!
4 movies I'd watch over and over again;
Pride and Prejudice
Return to Me
Newsies
Mulan
4 bands/groups I like to listen to;
I listen to a lot of Talk radio
Cold play
Nickel Creek
Hannah Montana (embarassingly enough)
4 people I am tagging;
Katie W.
Lisa F.
Brittany
Sarah W.
10 comments:
Oh, how fun! I would love to go to Europe, too!
Yeah...I think we're related. Those are all my favorite movies too! And I love the snow cone shack and want to go to Europe and Disneyland with you guys!
Creme Brulee is my favorite too!! So yummy. Sounds like you have had a busy summer! We should definately get together soon! Can't wait to see some more pics of you and your cute family when you get time to post them.
Found your blog through Lisa's. Snow cones are the best. especially when you live in Vegas!! :)
no way!! those are my favorite things to do...EVERY DAY!!
you are so cute! Its funny I used to listen to talk radio tons when I lived down there, I should start listening to it more again. I was so much more informed back in the day! Hope all your reunions are going awesome for you!
HAnnah Montana... HAHAHAHHA I freakin love you!
Holy cow! I found your blog through Heather G's. I was friends with Stuart when we were in high school. It's so fun to see your beautiful family! Tell Stuart I said hi!
Kendra(Ruzicka)Stone
Finally... I new post. GOSH!
We had a great time with your family during the reuion. Thanks for your love and fun, not to mention lunch. Hope to see you soon.
Amy Forsyth
Post a Comment