
I have a load of things to blog, but I HAVE NO TIME!! I owe myself an update but here is my excuse, I am working more this summer than I have in a long time, somehow I am in charge of a family reunion in August, we just finished helping and attending a wedding, and we are headed to a different family reunion this weekend, and 3 more coming. I feel like we have paid our dues when it comes to gas consumption. All this added to the norm of chasing and cleaning up after 4 cute little MONSTERS, maintaining a weed infested yard, and being in the nursery at church! I am feeling spread a little thin and all I can think of is that school starts again in a little over a month. WHAT?!?! My goal is to just try and enjoy what's left of this crazy summer cause it'll be over soon.
8 comments:
We Love You Dani
You are always so crazy busy! Wish I lived by you so I could visit you during your non-existent free time! Miss you! I hope the Barton reunion is one of those 3 mentioned. We'll see you then!
No time? You sound like Jack Bauer.
Dianne,
I LOVE JACK BAUER! Maybe that's where I got it?!
I am so sad to miss the reunion this summer:( Especially since you are working so hard!
Our schedule(or should I say Jon's schedule) just didn't allow us to buy tickets in advance, so now we are shooting for Christmas!
Please tell everyone hi, and send our love! And could you please tell that other cute cousin(natalie) that I would love to peek at her blog if she would invite me:)
We love you guys!
It was so fun to see/get to know you at the reunion! I am so happy to share our Sponge Bob sippy cup any time. ;) It was a lot of fun and SO many people, faces, names to remember! You have an advantage because I think the Squires took up about 75% of those there. j/k
Anyway, it will be fun to check up on you and see how you guys are doing. Our email is mightymikeforsyth(at)juno(dot)com email me a little message and I'll send you an invite to our blog!
CRAZY BUSY Girl.. wow! I'm in the nursery in our ward also.. I'm like,"can't I get a break from my kids for a few hours..?" ha ha
Danielle, I hear ya on the crazy summer bit, hopefully you are getting at least a little time for yourself. Um what's that with 4 kids huh? Hope the reunion goes well, is it for you or Stu's family? Either fam will be tons of fun huh? Hang in there.
Post a Comment