1. Where did you meet your husband? There are many varied stories, but We met when I was 16 working at the Juice Press with Stu's nephew and some of his good friends, He was just fresh off his mission, thought I was cute but "too young"! I don't remember this story. My story is that we met in the Mount Mahogany singles ward where Stu and his big smile was the ward mission leader and was giving a combined lesson. I tried to get my friend to date him, but he "remembered" me from the juice press. When I found out he was a Squires I said "oh you are a Squires" and walked away. Hey we actually have a picture of our first date that I wish I could get on here.
2. How long did you date before you married? We dated from June until October and we were engaged from October to February a whopping 8 months.
3. How long have you been married? 8 years (9 in February)!
4. What does he do that surprises you? He still can make me laugh although it's getting harder! He's always up for a challenge though!
5.What is his favorite feature? his or mine? My FAVORITE feature about Stu is his big BIG smile. It lights up his whole face. You can't help but smile when he's smiling. He also has pretty great shoulders.
6.What is his best quality? He has his head on straight about life...I think it helps in his job, but it especially is good in all his relationships. He likes everyone too!
7.Does he have a nick name for you? "D" he calls me just "D"! I like it!
8. What is his favorite food? He likes everything but mostly steak, and crepes with strawberries and whip cream!
9. What is his favorite sport? ummmmm all of them! He likes to play basketball, but loves watching football!
10. When was your first kiss? It was on our third or fourth date. We drove up into the foothills of Alpine in the Karmengia (an old convertible car) and while I was sitting on the hood he kissed me. This is the only kiss where I felt like I might faint. CORNY I KNOW!
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Before we had kids, which wasn't very long, we liked to hike, we even got matching packs, but once the kids came it has turned into snuggling and watching movies or driving around exploring. Boring I know.
12. Do you have any children? Um YEAH! 4! 3 boys and 1 gal! Yes we are probably having more!
13.Does he have any hidden talents? He would want me to say that he is a great hunter, but I think his hidden talent is singing and dancing. He pretends he can't in an effort to hide that he really can. Oh Yeah and he can sleep ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, and with ANY NOISE!! It's amazing really.
14. How old is he? I'm starting to lose track...32 right???
15.Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure it was me! I'm sure he will say it was him. We were in my parents backyard looking at stars and I told him!
16. What is his favorite music? He likes old school Weezer, Metallica, and anything that I like. It always makes me feel great that he likes the music that I listen to!
18.What is his favorite color? I DON'T KNOW...Red???
19.Will he read this? Yep, I always catch him spying to see what I've written lately. It's cute! I love you hon!
20.Who do you tag? Katherine, Lisa, and Dianne O.
8 comments:
very fun to read! We met the same month, got engaged the same month & are celebrating our 9th in January - weird.
Great story Danielle. You guys are a cute couple and have a darling family!!!
Ok, so I have to agree that you have a very great husband. Not only is he seriously the nicest, (besides my hubby of course), but he's so very handsome, still to this day, and there's just something oh so sweet about Stuey! Tell him we think he's a pretty good guy too, you guys are a darling couple.
How cute are you guys?! I hear ya on the amazing relationship my hubby has with my kids.. I wonder sometimes if when he gets home from work if he's more excited to see me or the boys??
The PJ pants are AWESOME!
Cute! That was a fun post to read! I didn't know a lot of that about you two! Perfect couple! I love that old picture of you two in the flannels...very stylish! You have such a cute family!! Those rodeo pictures are adorable too! I especially love the one of you and Jos - she has her dads' nice big smile!
You guys are such a cute couple!!
aww...this was so way cute! He sounds like such an awesome guy! I love that he calls you D, thats awesome!
That was a fun read! It was nice to get to know Stu better and to hear about your history together. I'm pretty sure Dianne O. means me, sooo.....I'll see what I can do.
Post a Comment