I am super lucky to have lots of visitors though...
Two weekends ago Stu's mom came down and spent the weekend just being a great support and I know she sacraficed a lot to come. She is a cutie and the kids loved having her around.
Today I have my Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa, and Mike here for a few days. We went to Tuacahn last night to see Les Mis and we are going again tonight to see Big River and then they are gone again. I sat by my bro Mike at the play last night and we laughed our heads off. He is leaving in a little over a month on his mission and I will miss him. My brothers are always my best brothers right before they leave on their missions...not so much when they get back! Just kidding guys!!!
Here are some pics from the last couple of weeks.
My new neice Emma ( Katie and BJ's Baby girl)The boys playing army with toy guns from Grandma Squires!
Braden the high scoring, best defensive player on his 7 year old flag football team! He's sure fun to watch!
11 comments:
Oh, my heck, we would love to have you come to a game. With Darren's parents gone and mine living far away--it has been such a bummer not having any family to share in his glory--he plays through the end of October--usually wed., thurs.or fri. Just be forewarned--I am a bit embarassing at the games--lets just say I am not the quiet--easy going mom who watches patiently from the sidelines!!!!Let us know!!!
I don't know how you do it being away from family, but with your 4 kids I know you are one buys little lady. Love the pic of you and your bro, looks like you have a great relationship with them. Isn't that the best? Oh and I just love sweet sweet Gwen too, she's amazing!
What a way fun family! I have fun with my bros too! Its hard being away from family, but when Rog and I were in St. George when we were first married I missed my family too, but that was when we grew so much closer I think. Then you REALLY appreciate your time with your family when you do see them. You are awesome Danielle!
Nothing like family! We sure missed it while we were far away, it felt like we were on the other side of the moon sometimes. But we grew so much (and made some really amazing friends)I would not trade it for the world.
I think it is the best thing in the world when grandma and grandpa can come visit! So fun.
I just looking at your blog. you guys are so cute. I think I would die without my family around. I have never really done it before, but that is so good you get a lot of vistors. Grandma Squires said she had so much fun there. I didn't know Katie and BJ had a baby. She's beautiful. Well how fun. We need to take a trip down there and see you guys some time. I love St. George!!!
darnit, We miss you too. Someday, hopefully soon we can come and visit you. I love St. George weather and also cannot stand being away from family for too long. Especially those kids of yours. plus, our phase ten cards are getting dusty and we have a new game that we think you would really like. So come here for the BYU game or something. We love you guys.
When am I going to come visit????? I love that picture of your boys all lined up. Cute fam. Miss you!
I know how hard it is to be away from family. It makes you cherish the times you have with them. I can't believe how much your boys have grown. Super cute!
Okay so I am not sure how you can complain about missing family when they are sitting right next to you and you are getting to do some pretty fun things. I on the other hand am sitting in miserable Pensacola and will be away from family for Christmas yet again as well as missing events that happen in the family And who knows we may be sent to Guam next for all I know so count your blessing while you have them because they are not that far away.
I know that you are sad that your family is away, but I am glad that you are here otherwise I would not have much family. We love you guys, and are glad that you came back down. The pictures of the boys kill me. They sure take after Stu (hunting and all).
I don't think we will be able to come down to go to Big River, but maybe me and my little kiddos should come down to visit for a couple of days. I was actually wishing I could come and see it when I read your post.
Post a Comment