I LOVED conference. There is nothing like hearing straight from a prophet! I tried to make packets for the kids so that they would somewhat listen and so that I could in return listen as well but, it was still hard. The music of every session was incredible as usual, and Stu even told me about the preisthood session which sounds great. I can't wait to read it all again! It's amazing that you can still feel the spirit with kids talking and yelping, but I did! I loved how President Monson told us in the begining of the conference that the messages were meant for us! They really were. I again am renewed and ready to try harder.
We had fun visitors again too. My cute sister Kara, My brother BJ and his wife Katie and their brand new, month old baby Emmy came to stay the weekend with us. We had good food, good talks and felt the spirit. Not to mention that I got to snuggle that baby ALL weekend. It makes me baby hungry. Mitchell also really loved that baby. So cute!


Here they are working on the conference kids packets! Thanks for your help Kar!
5 comments:
Hooray for conference packets! Conference was awesome. When your young General Conference is SOOO long. But it seems like every year it gets shorter and shorter. It sounds like yall had a great time! BJ and Katie's baby is a DOLL! :) Love you, miss you guys! OH and good going on your "marathon". That is the way I would do a marathon, 3 miles then breakfast! I would make a great pioneer!
I loved conference too. I havent made my kids actually sit down and watch it yet, so you are doing better than me. I figure when they are eight....crazy boys, what do we do with them?!
Wow, did your boys actually do the packets? I'm impressed, I too get so rejuvenated when it's conference and now I'm ready to take on the world!!!!!!!!!!! Well, maybe not the world, but it was GREAT for me.
Fun visitors for conference! I LOVE Kara! Tell her she needs to date J.J. when he comes home in 2 months!! I LOVED COnference! JAyni's Father-n-law was the director to the Missionary choir that sang at the priesthood session cool huh? :)
It looks like you had fun. I'm such a loser! I should have come. I seriously was packed to come to your house (after inviting myself) and all of a sudden felt like crap and ended up sick all weekend. I stayed at my parents cause Joey was out of town. Conference was good. I tried the packet with Savannah and it does work a bit. Miss you! I'll get down there sometime.
Post a Comment