I am going to try to enjoy my last year of being "officially" young! Yesterday was my 29th birthday! I have had a great couple of days! On Friday I got together with two of my girl friends and went to Vegas! Wahoo! Stu came home from work early and took my kids and my friends two kids so that we could go have fun! We shopped, ate, shopped again, rode the NyNy roller coaster, ate again, and then headed home! We didn't get home until 2:30am!
I loved the car ride and shopping with no kids. When I got home there was a cute sign on the garage that Stu and the kids had made for me wish
ing me a happy birthday. Sunday night our friends brought me a birthday cake, and Monday I did nothing! I literally read a book and played piano basically all day! My cute neighbor took our kids, and Stu and I went to dinner where he got this GINORMOUS taco. ( We laughed our heads off because this was in addition to his already huge burrito.) We went shopping for halloween costumes and if you know Stu at all you can imagine how funny this adventure would be. He is really a hilarious person. We went and got a frozen yogurt and ate it on our cozy couch while we visited. I would say a pretty great birthday! Oh yeah and I love how excited kids get even about their parents birthday. Camden asked me if I wanted a princess or a Dora pinata! I guess everyone has to have a pinata for their birthday huh? So I am basically 29 from here on out right?
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SO glad you had a fun one and you have such awesome friends to hang with! Friends are seriously so important! I think my 29th birthday was probably one of my best too! You are awesome and hope that this is your best year yet!
The true trick now is not remembering how many times you have had your 29th birhtday! Now let me clarify something...I thought you HATED shopping? Yet you did it TWICE on the day of all days on which you have control of what you do! I am going to throw the BS card on your previous post about hating to shop.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! See! You got a birthday wish within a week of your birthday...it took Russ almost a month to hear from me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!! Crazy that we are all grown up now! I am glad you had a great birthday! The Halloween pics are cute as well as the couple from Natalie on her site. I will talk to you soon! Love ya! Apes
I had such a great time! Thanks for the adventure. The rollercoaster was a blast. Too bad I lost my earing huh?! ;)
Post a Comment