Saturday, November 22, 2008

They blew it!!!




The BYU cougars LOST their big rivalry game to the UTES...I like watching the games and I usually wouldn't care too much about the outcome except for that it makes all the men in my life all weird and cranky (even my 5 year old). I'm sure I won't stop hearing about the cruddy calls and crappy plays until well after Thanksgiving.

9 comments:

Janet said...

Greg said to post a big "AMEN" to that. He won't be available to comment because he's sulking in the corner. :O(

lisa said...

We watched, too. It was a very sad game. Next year. . .

The Bennetts said...

Heartfelt sympathy...

Wilson Family said...

But, a really good game!! Some bad calls and some major screw-ups. We had fun watching it anyway.

Amy said...

I know, Jake is devastated, seriously I think he almost cried. Wow what a game. Tell Stu there is always next year okay.

Michelle said...

Hmm..we had the opposite outcome. I'm afraid it was a very happy day at our house:)

Brigg and Dianne said...

Look on the bright side; UofU gets a bowl game which brings more attention and recognition to the Mountain West Conference. As a UNLV/BYU household, we were able to see the good.
Matt and Marshall were a mess after the game, too.

Forsyth Family said...

I think I get more upset than the men in my house!! Sunday afternoon Darren told me we could stop talking about it now!! I am trying to look at the bright side--we will probably go to the Las Vegas Bowl--and we have tickets!! I wish I could be happy for Utah because it is good for the conference, but I am just not that "big" of a person!!!

Kelli Proctor said...

good thing we didnt torture ourselves by watching this game huh?! ROg was pretty embarrassed that he wasnt watching the game though! We had made plans with some friends like a month in advance and didnt realize that it was the big game night! But you better believe Rog was checking his blackberry all night long for the score! Oh wells, there is always next year!