So my poor husband spends most of his nights on the FLOOR! Why you ask? Well, because the baby and myself take up most the bed! I ran down and snagged a picture of him just now and it made me remember how grateful I am for him. He continues to work and sacrafice for our family.
LUCKY ME! I hope he can hold out a few months longer til things get a bit back to normal. Love ya Stuey!!
9 comments:
aw! He's such an awesome dad!
Stuey is a very good husband. I've alway thought that. You are a lucky girl. And Jilly is adorable, but I was expecting nothing less. I might just have to crash the party up at your mom and dad's over Thanksgiving and come see her in real life. I hope you won't mind.
oh that is sad!!! What a good Dad to sacrifice his bed for the little:) She is adorable though:)
Poor Stu! You should get a king size bed. California king. You can fit mom, dad, and two kids in there... we've unfortunately done it before. So, Europe 2011... Austin is performing in Switzerland. Let's all go! We can throw London & Spain in there too. :)
You got to love dads that get kicked out of the bed! Tell Stu to give Dal a call!:) I love your kids costumes. They look adorable. I can't believe how big Jillian is. She is so cute. I love all of her hair.Post more pictures of her!!! I can't wait to see you next week. Love you both.
The Halloween pics are so way cute! And such a way cute pic of that sweet little baby! And yes I do know all too well how our hubbys work so hard for us and they sometimes get the short end of the stick, esp. after we have babies! Isnt it a huge blessing we married such nice guys?!
THat is so sweet of him... Awww.. WHat a great Dad and Hubby
They really do huh? Poor Jake has done the same thing, NUMEROUS times. In fact there will be lots of mornings that all 3 kids are in bed with us, and now that there is a new little one I'm sure it will be 4. What good hubby's we have huh? Tell Stuey he's the best!
What a great guy!
Post a Comment