I love how babies grow leaps and bounds! It's hard to believe that Josslyn is getting ready to walk. I swear she was just born a couple of days ago. Time goes by so fast!!
It's fun to watch her stand up. She gets up herself and then looks around and claps waiting for everyone else to join in her excitement. Of course this picture she wouldn't smile...She was too busy trying to grab the camera!
4 comments:
Nice work Joss! Danielle you are getting the hang of this bloggin thang!
Hi Danielle! I didn't even know you entered the blogging world until I saw your comment on Lauren's! I'm glad....II love looking at everyone's! My how time flies....it seriously does seem like she was just born--she's adorable!
I can't believe she is old enough to start standing!! I love your new background, by the way. It looks like you're getting sucked into the addicting world of blogging! :)
Naomi is 13 months and still can't stand on her own. Way to go Joss!
Post a Comment