Our ward has an annual talent show for the primary. My kids were enthusiastic to participate, but I wasn't sure what talent my three boys could showcase. Apparently I didn't need to worry, because the boys already had ideas and signed up with their primary teachers without asking me first. Sooooo...the boys talents went as follows;
Braden and Mitchell- Star Wars impersonators
Camden- "SpiderCAM"
Umm, not your usual talents ie...piano, singing, dancing, art, but talents just the same!
Brade and Mitch practiced a routine with light sabers and Camden practiced moves in his spider man costume.
Camden was the only sunbeam to even try to do a talent. He announced himself as "spidercam" and then went to the stage. He must have gotten a bit of stage fright because he got up there and just stood in the spidercam stanz without moving. I whispered for him to do his moves and he just shook his head still frozen. Finally he just bowed and left the stage. I was glad everyone cheered for him.
Well, I can't put into words about the older boys. I guess I will just have to post the video,. Yes we are talented.
4 comments:
haha awesome! I wish we could have been there. We love visiting.. now favorite sis in law?! what are you talking about.. you are all my favorites.. kara just happened to sneak into a picture!! Love you guys!
Love IT!!! I miss those kids. When are you coming to visit?
I can't believe you found me! That is soo great! I also can't believe you have four kids! You go girl! I am good with two for now but we are probably getting ready for a boy hopefully! All sisters and now two girls so far! I need more testosterone!! So good to see you and hear from you! I am excited!
THis absolutely cracked me up! Your boys are awesome! I hope I get boys next.
Post a Comment