Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Here's our Christmas Card...If you didn't get on in the mail, accept my apology. I'm no good with addresses, but we love you just the same!

ps if anyone knows how to make your pictures really big in blogger...I would appreciate the help!
Thanks!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Ok by the way, LOVE it! All your kids are beautiful, SERIOUSLY you have to have more! When they are that cute, just keep them coming. Thanks for the card, we hang them very proudly in the Murphy home. Hope your holidays are going good.

So I'm coming to St. George tomorrow, for one day, coming back Saturday for a funeral and I'm a little nervous about the weather, how is it???

Jill said...

We got it and loved it! I can't believe how much Braden looks like Stu. He's the spittin image!

Kelli Proctor said...

Way cute pic! You guys are the cutest family! Merry Christmas!

Wilson Family said...

I still have yet to recive mine, and I live next door! haha the card is really cute along with the family.

Jen said...

Hey you cute family! Merry Chrisrtmas! I haven't been blogging for a while but will catch up someday! We need to get addresses so we can exchange cards. Your family is beautiful! I can't believe how big they are all getting. We may come to Utah in Feb, maybe we could see you guys!

Heather said...

Your family is GORGEOUS! DO I say that every time I comment? HAHA well I have to say that your oldest boy is going to be a heart breaker! Okay I am sure they alll are, but he is just getting old enough to see how good looking he will be vs cute little boy :) Coming from such great parents, I am sure he will let them all gently :)