Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving & Black Friday

This post is overdue, and again I don't have the pictures to do it justice. We had a fun Thanksgiving over at Stu's mom's. Great food and Great family. The highlight of the weekend for me was the silly try at Black Friday shopping. During Thanksgiving Sara talked us into going to the ModBe store at 11pm to try our hand at some cheap shirts. We were really excited...It was a joke. When we got there, there was a loooonnngg line already. We waited out in the cold with our garbage bags, and laughed at ourselves the whole time. The store was really cute, but that wasn't where the deals were. They were in the back and the back was a MAD HOUSE, people throwing shirts and trying on clothes out in the open. We just kept laughing. My neice Jenni was elbowing people and pulling me through to my size. I'm not sure I want to try that again. Stu however, wins the prize for the bravest. He braved Walmart @ 4am to try to get some deals. He did get some things, but I was surprised by people and the lengths they will go to save a couple of bucks. If you want the full story you'll have to ask Stu, but lets just say he pushed an old ladies cart away because she kept hitting him with it...on purpose. Ha Ha Good Times!

No comments: