
So this last weekend my oldest boy had his baptism. He was soooo excited! We had tonz of great family and friends join us. I am so grateful for all the help since I was fighting migraines and didn't know if I could get everything ready. My mom came early and helped out so much! The spirit was definitely there, and Braden kept telling me that he wanted to do it again. I feel so much joy watching him make good decisions. I also am glad to have a good husband and father and brothers who are such good example to Brade.
Baptisms are the best!
14 comments:
Congrats to Breadan on his big day! glad you had some help since you were not feeling well. Your family looks so cute.
Congrats!What a neat day!
PS I hope your migraines get better! Are they related to the pregnancy? Good luck with that! :)
AWww.. How sweet! Crazy to think you have a son who is baptized. THat's fun you had family in town for it. HE's a handsome boy! :] CUTE family picture..
Thanks for letting us be a part of this wonderful day. We are so proud of Brade for making this decision.
I can't believe that Braden is 8 years old!! What a great day!
Are you sure that you have a child old enough to get baptized? Are you sure that we're not still 14 hanging out for the summer in your room in American Fork eating stroganoff and drinking strawberry lemonade???? Congrats to Braden! Sorry you have had headaches. They are so dibilitating.
Awwwwww.......that is so precious. How fun for you guys and so special.
COngratualtions! Thats so awesome! The bowling party looked like a blast! My little Aust is getting baptised too this year, so weird that we have kids this old!
Sorry I couldn´t make it, but thanks for the invitation...it´s hanging on my refridgerator!! I can´t believe he´s 8 already! I´m sure it was a great day! You´re the cutest mom ever.
hugs!
It looks like he had a great day. What a cute family! I hope you are feeling better. It is so hard to take care of little ones when you are not feeling well!
Little steps towards heaven! Good job Breadan. I am happy to have your blog address. Its fun to see what you guys are up to besides church on Sunday! HA HA
What a cute family picture! I love baptisms, they are so wonderful and are sort of like mini-reunions because you get to see so many loved ones!
I love the pictures..all of them. Of course your family is so beautiful I can't help it:) I'm so glad you guys had such a great day. I just hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment