Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Blogging Phenom

Okay so if you are reading this you most likely have a blog of your own so I am sure you can understand what I am about to say. Blogging has been a great outlet for me, but I feel like level 2 of the blog game has been unlocked and I am somewhat overwhelmed.
One of my highschool friends found my blog so of course I went to check hers out, well her blog was connected to many more of my old friends blogs and so I went exploring and was SHOCKED. Everyone is out there, and everyone is sooo talented and blessed. I think I would have been much happier to have stayed in my own safe little blogging world. Do you ever find yourself comparing your blog and LIFE to everyone elses? I come up short in sooo many areas.
I guess I should try to remember my original intentions for blogging. I am glad to have reconnected with old friends. What do you think?

7 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Squires,
You guys are too cute. I can't believe you have a girl. She is so stinking cute!(like all your kids) I can't wait to meet her! I have been totally out of blogging because I have been so buisy with my dad. At least you are keeping up. We miss you guys but it is so fun seeing what you are up to.
Luv Ya,
Jen

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Always...sometimes it's really annoying. But at the same time, I've become friends with people I didn't really know before the BLOG! So I guess it evens out?

Brittany said...

It is funny how perfect people can look on paper! Or a blog I guess! Don't get yourself worked up because you should see your family from our perspective!!! Glad we found each other!

Lauren said...

I totally know what you mean! Blogs make it look like everyone's houses are always clean, the kids are always primped, there is always time for doing lots of crafts/hobbies, that life is always happy etc. I had a serious inferiority complex when I first entered the blogging world. Don't worry, it passes!! You have to go to this link and read this. It is long, but worth it.
http://biesinger.blogspot.com/2008/02/blogger-competition.html
Love ya!!

Bryan, Natalie, Maya and Little B said...

Geez, you're right. I think Danielle Sabey has most of AFHS's class of '97 linked to her blog. Don't worry about the whole competition thing. Would you trade anything that you currently have to have someone else's life? And if you want to make improvements (as we all do) you're definitely young enough to do that (with all of your free time, of course)!

Brigg and Dianne said...

I was just thinking to myself this week how some people must think my life is perfect because only happy, positive things make it to the blog. Honestly, I am okay with recording all the happy, exciting things and leaving the headaches and problems to be forgotten. It's like I have a standard for which I will allow something to be "Blog Worthy" or not.

itsahalesofalife said...

Danielle
sorry if my finding you on here has upset you. I really did not mean for it to I just wanted to say hello and tell you how cute your family is. Sorry if I freaked you out!