Ummm... So cleaning the BBQ is not usually in my category of chores. I leave that to my husband, "The BBQ Guy",but we had a little incident yesterday. I went in the backyard to play with the kids, and my neighbor noticed that the bbq was on. Now mind you it is Tuesday and the last time we bbq'd was FRIDAY NIGHT!! Not only had the bbq been on HIGH HEAT for 4 days but Stu's brand new bbq tool set was melted to the side of the bbq. YIKES. I was a little bugged that I had to scrape melted plastic off for 45 minutes and I just can't wait to see our gas bill for this month. Mitchell took this beautiful picture of me cleaning up the mess, and yes I am still in my pajama's.
Does anyone have any idea of how I can get out of my pajamas before 1pm! I know what you are going to say mom...Get up before the kids, right? Well that ain't happenin' until the kids start sleeping through the night. I am going to sleep when they are sleeping. It's the only way!
4 comments:
Hey! Welcome to the blogging world! I totally hear ya on the whole PJ thing. 1:00 is usually about the time I am ready for the day also. Andrew just started sleeping through the night so the thought has crossed my mind to wake up early and shower, but I've got a whole year of sleepless nights to catch up on! :) I would love to send you some "goods" for Josslyn. Tell me what you like and your wish is my command. Snap clips or alligator clips, flowers or bows, and does she still wear headbands?
Easy. Just don't call them your pajamas. Tell people you're on your way to "work out". That's what I do. Problem solved.
Can't wait to see you this weekend!! WOOHOO
Looks like a nightmare. I can't manage to get out of my lounge clothes these days either.
Post a Comment