Today is my mom's 50th Birthday. I can't believe she is that old. I love her sooooo much. She was traveling on her actual birthday (her favorite thing to do) and so we decided to throw her a surprise birthday party on the 4th of August. It was fun! We hired a chef to come and do a cooking demonstration and to make us dinner. It was unique and pretty interesting. You have to be pretty confident to cook in front of others and trust me this lady was confident. After a great dinner each of my brothers and sisters, and my Grandma and Grandpa did presentations of great things our mom has done for us. It was funny and great to have a reason to remember all the goodness I've learned from my mothers example. We love you mom. Here are some pics from her party!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Happy 50th MOM!
Today is my mom's 50th Birthday. I can't believe she is that old. I love her sooooo much. She was traveling on her actual birthday (her favorite thing to do) and so we decided to throw her a surprise birthday party on the 4th of August. It was fun! We hired a chef to come and do a cooking demonstration and to make us dinner. It was unique and pretty interesting. You have to be pretty confident to cook in front of others and trust me this lady was confident. After a great dinner each of my brothers and sisters, and my Grandma and Grandpa did presentations of great things our mom has done for us. It was funny and great to have a reason to remember all the goodness I've learned from my mothers example. We love you mom. Here are some pics from her party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your mom is darling! I love the decor for her party, looks like fun.
WOW! Sounds very cool! She is so beautiful, you totally take after your mom, both gorgeous! Its so funny to me that most of my friends parents are as old as my oldest siblings, I have a bro who is 49 and a sister that is 51, CRAZY! Happy birthday to your mama!
How fun! Hard to believe our moms are 50 now! Time has flown by and is still flying! Happy Birthday Betty! My 30th is coming up that's scary! Talk to you soon Dan! Love ya! Apes
You updated!! Makes me happy. I love to see pictures and updates on your cute little family. I read all your new post but I am just going to do one comment.
1. I can't believe how old they are getting and going to school. They looked so cute on their first day of school. LOVE those pictures.
2. You are such a hot momma in all those round up pictures. I can not believe you have had more than one kid. You are tiny.
3. You mom is such an amazing women and she is beautiful!
4. I love your whole family and miss seeing them all on 80 East.
5. I love that you are a squires!!
Love the tablecloth! Where did you find that?!
Glad it was all you planned. What a great family...
Post a Comment