
Family Reunion #2 is in the books. It was a blast and I did find time to enjoy myself in the midst of making sure it all happened as planned. We were missing some awesome families, but we sure had fun with the crew that came. We spent Friday night eating, swimming, and paying tribute to Grandma Bessie and Grandpa Frank. Saturday we split the girls and boys. The boys went shooting and the girls made specialty drinks, visited, and got mini massages from a professional it was a blast. Saturday afternoon was games, pony rides, and a huge inflatable slide in Grandma's back yard. We had cotton candy, sno-cones and FUN! Saturday night we had a huge dinner, a hilarious talent show and the night owls even did karaoke. Soooo Fun! On Sunday morning we had awards, and a mini devotional out at the American Fork Ampitheater and allowed people to share their thoughts on the importance of family. I thought it was good to end the fun weekend remembering what is really important, and remembering who blessed us with all that we have. I can't wait until the next reunion in 2010. I am just glad I'm not going to be in charge!








4 comments:
Danielle, that looks like it was so much fun! we are really sad we couldn't make it....we closed on our practice August 1st and there was no way we could go out of town right then....2010, here we come! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon though....
looks like you did an awesome job!
FUN! Your hair looks SOOO CUTE!
You did such a great job, really! I sure love you, Danielle. I am glad we are friends. You are awesome!
Love ya,
~Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment