It's amazing what a 15 month old can do 5 feet away from me without me even noticing. Can I just say how much I love cleaning up messes. MESSES MESSES MESSES. I would be devastated if a day went by without some large/weird mess to clean up. It defines who I am and I am sure I wouldn't know what to do with my time. I love goo, crusty, stinky, chunky, powdery, slippery, multi-colored and greasy messes. It is a BLAST!
At least she is looking like she's having fun!
12 comments:
well... She is too cute to get upset at!
p.s. what is your email address?
I so can relate, its constant with my youngest little guy! And by constant, I really do mean constant!
Hilarious and so true!
Oh I totally forgot to answer your question about Rog, I just realized! Yeah, he got in a major accident last Friday and rolled in mustang and totally smashed out the window to get out. Totally such a tough guy! It was super scary and when I got to the scene with an amabulance and police cars and everything! He was luckily ok, just shaken up a bit, but his car is pretty smashed. We are waiting to see what to do whether its fixable or if we just buy a new car. We feel pretty dang blessed though that he came out of it though! So there is the story, not fun at all!
She does look pretty cute and happy with her mess! I really love the messes that get stuck in the little cracks that you can't reach and will probably be there forever. Those are my favorites. :)
I am so sorry....days like that are so much fun! She is pretty dang cute though!
Yeah, I was just telling Joey how cleaning up messes is my life too. While I'm cleaning one up, another is being made! Crazy fun!
There is no possible way to get mad at a face like that! At least you had the good humor to take a picture!
What would you do if you had no mess to clean up? Besides it looks like she was trying to make some gravy or a pie with the corn starch. She is really cute though.
I love it that you took a picture! She's adorable!(I know, I'm not the one who had to clean up the mess.) I have a similar picture of Brinley at the same age. She spilled an entire can of nesquik because she wanted chocolate milk, she then tracked it through the house. I am still so happy that I took that picture. Good times!!
At 'a girl Joss. Keep up the good work!
um cutest picture ever!
Post a Comment