This is our picture that I attempted to get on Valentines day, but it really has nothing to do with this post.
I wanted to talk about the first soccer game of the season for the Cobras...Braden and Mitchell are on the same team with Stu as their coach.
Soooooo Braden made the only goal for their team which was great, but what was funny was Mitchell. This is his first time playing soccer so you can imagine that he is not that great YET, but everytime he blocked a kick, or moved the ball he would growl at the other players and cheer for himself. Not to mention him announcing LOUDLY that the "bad team" was winning. He also has a tendency to laugh at the other team when they made a mistake. So apparently we are going to need to have a talk about good sportsmanship.
Another great thing that happened today is that my 10 month old finally sad "ma ma"! Okay so it actually sounds more like ba ba, but I know what she is saying. This is quite an accomplishment considering that she has been saying da da for months to Stu's delight.
3 comments:
We love that picture! Rae carried it around for days when we got it. We need to come down and watch a soccer game it sounds like a blast. We love you and can't wait to see you next week!
Hooray, I'm glad you have a blog now! I'm excited to catch up with what's going on with your family. It's the only way I've stayed connected with family and friends here in Texas.
Your kids are so cute. I think the oldest boy looks just like a Wirig. Haha.
Jayni Melton Brenchley:)
Post a Comment