10 things about my spunky 1 year old:
1. She growls and wrestles with the boys.
2. She is a momma's girl (My first child who chooses me over her dad)
3.She can say ma ma, da da, brae (for braden), baby, kara/sarah, hello and I think she just started to say thank you!
5. She loves going outside and following her brothers around the yard.
6. She has a super high pitched girly squeal which can sometimes turn into a shriek if it isn't her way.
7. She goes crazy when someone knocks or rings the doorbell. Her eyes get huge, she makes an excited intake of breath, and runs around.
8. She eats rocks...always eating a rock. I don't know where she gets them most of the time.
10.She grabs my face and muwaahs me! (That is her kissing noise)
15 comments:
Oh.... I just typed you the longest comment... and then I did something stupid and its gone. Don't you love that? Well, I was basically saying that you are cute, and that I have known the Squires' all my life and I am always amazed at the gorgeous offspring they continue to produce. So your kids are double the cute. :)
Also, Scott and his family came to my church on Sunday and I thought maybe they moved in, because I love when people move in, but it turns out that Scott's wife's brother was speaking (Tyson Williams, I just love his wife, Stephanie). But it was fun to say "hi" and say "I know your family..." you know. ANYWAY. So your daughter is darling, happy birthday to her, your girl's excursion (though you were still "home") looked fun! And Jody gave me the Host for Mother's Day. I had no expectations, since I am not a Sci Fi fan and was not planning to read it. I am about 4 chapters in and I am thinking its not so bad. I will probably post about it, since I am prob going to read a lot today-- it feels like a lay-in-my-pajamas-and-read day for me, so I will update on how I like it. I am so glad we are able to keep in touch! I really am way more into Twilight that I should be, but I try to say that I am not a weirdo like some Twilight moms out there (but I will admit that I think way more about it than I should)!
Happy Birthday Joss! How cute is she? She is so fun and I love all her birthday pictures.
She is such a cutie! I can't believe she is all ready one! Having a little girl is just so much fun. I thought I wanted another little boy to be buddies with Max, but I wouldn't trade Emily for a million boys.
WOW! She is beautiful! FUn times!
She is so beautiful! I love her eyes! Girls are sooo much fun!!
Joss is so beautiful! I love that first picture. The clip looks cute. I can't wait to visit you in St. Geo. The bits of your house that I see in pictures looks really cute. I want to see it.
since I dont know your email address... I decided to tell you I changed the address of my blog... it's now..3rowdyboys1girl.blogspot.com so link me this way...
p.s. Your little girl is the custest thing I have ever seen!
oh man that was so much fun!! thanks for letting us come down there! I love visiting! Cutest baby ever p.s. Justin and I always say if our kids are HALF as cute as yours, we will be lucky! Love ya... see ya in a couple weeks!!!
Joss is sooo cut!! We love her to death, and are very glad that she lives by us. She makes me laugh when she growles. She is definitely a girlie girl. Sorry that we missed her 1st birthday. The cupcakes looked so good.
Those cupcakes look yummy! I love the ten list too!
SHe is the cutest little girl! My goodness.. You are so sweet about her. What a good Mommy you are! Happy Birthday Joss! :)
That first picture of the two of you is so sweet. You have a beautiful girl! Those cupcakes looked great too, and I love the tower they are displayed on.
I can't get over how stinkin cute she is!
She is the cutest little girl ever. NO joke.. so stinkin cute!!
Dang she is Cute! I am the only girl and I love it! Me and my mom are the best of friends. I know you two will always have a special bond.
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment