Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Vegas Trip

Last weekend Stu took me to Las Vegas for a bit of a get away. I think he wanted to go mostly because he hasn't had a new wardrobe EVER, and since he was starting his new job he really wanted to shop for clothes. I was up for it too since he has been wearing the same shirts since 1996 and I love any excuse to get to spend some time just with Stu.

We actually got some good stuff! We went with our good friends Josh and Katherine and My sis Kara came down and watched the kids (even Joss)! We had a lot of fun and a lot of good FOOD (buffet)! Although, we felt a little lame...We were so tired that we just crashed at around 10pm in a city that doesn't sleep. I guess we are kind of old and lame huh? We rode in our friends car and the air conditioning broke, GREAT. It was 104 on the way home. That was pretty toasty and dang FUNNY. Our friend said he was trying to give us a feel for how the pioneers felt crossing the desert. Thanks for that lesson Josh!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

So Fun! Matt and I need a trip like that soooo bad! Good for you guys!

Heather said...

I want to go to Vegas soooo bad (well, I won't want to soon, when its WAY too HOT). My very favorite store in the whole world (that I know of) is there-- H&M. I have been shopping there for years, in New York, but I am so happy there is one closer so that when I can't just ditch everyone and hop on a plane to NYC (haha when do you get to do that while still bearing children?), I can take a drive down south. Makes me happy :) (and my husband sad)!

Kelli Proctor said...

FUN! Friends, a good trip and shopping, you can never go wrong with that! We are taking a trip with some of our good friends down to St. George this weekend too, so excited! Glad you got to go!