I love all my in-laws! I know everybody can't say that, but I feel blessed that I can. the first weekend in May, was the "Sisters Trip" and I was super glad to be included since I'm short on biological sisters.
Stu's Mom and Sisters decided St. George was the place and we all spent the weekend mostly eating and visiting, but there was some pedicures, shopping, tennis, and laying by the pool. It was a blast. I guess I really needed some girl time!
LOVE YOU GALS!




No Seth is not a girl...but he is fun too I guess. We missed you Cindi and Brittnee!
3 comments:
Sounds like fun! And just in time for Mother's Day, too. I love girl time.
How fun was our little trip! Thanks for putting all those cute pictures of your fat sister-in-law on the web! SICK!! We love you
All I can say is that you married into one good looking family! You fit right in! You are all too gorgeous!
Post a Comment